Why did God give us agility If not to evade responsibility

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

General Stuff

This interruption to deep and tranquil sleep of The 9A Exun Club Version 2.0 is deeply regretted. However, now that exams are over I thought that maybe its time I spend an evening improving my typing speed, so this is nothing doing really.

So what is life? 42, some may say. 42, I say. What is 42?

Is it just the number? No.
Is it my roll no? No.
Is it six times seven? Definitely, but so what?
Is it teh result of seven and a half million years of deep thought? Yes. In case you find this rubbish you may skip to the last line.

The Last Line: Now you may sleep blog. This is the end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manas said...

my friend 'teh' end.

Wed Oct 18, 03:28:00 am

 
Blogger Tejas said...

Yeah I know, 42 is where it all ends. It is the Address (and not 46, according to a popular misconception).

Wed Oct 18, 09:27:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home